BeFit4Life: Shape your own future and career
Have you ever thought about creating your own brand?
Or setting up a business that can change the lives of thousands of people?
Would you like to be in a room with some of the UK’s most promising employers and have a real conversation about what inspires you?
At BeFit4Life you can:
– Start your own business whilst working with a personal Start-Up Coach
– Meet inspiring professionals in the STEM industry who will support your personal employment goals
– Work with our Wellbeing Mentors to build leadership and confidence for your next steps
Join our INFO NIGHT and find out everything you need to know about this programme. You can expect:
– Inspiring influencers sharing their story of career success
– Motivational hosts & speakers
– The ins’ & out’s about this programme & how to get started
– A selection of games and activities
THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON ZOOM. A LINK WILL BE SENT UPON REGISTRATION.
Who you will be working with?
Business Launchpad support young people in South London to start and run their own businesses. Their transformational Start-Up Coaches will be providing you with 1 to 1 business support to turn your idea into a growing enterprise.
Generation Success will ensure that you connect with some of UK’s most influential employers at companies such as BT or the BBC. You will work with your personal mentor and create network connections with successful companies, promoting STEM careers.
Policy Centre for African Peoples aim to enable African and disadvantaged individuals to improve their life through education and engagement. Via BEFIT4Life, they will introduce you to innovative wellbeing programmes for a healthy lifestyle, motivation and confidence building.
Interested in our other programmes and events? Check them out here.